Thursday, November 29, 2012

Melodic noise

So my Like'nLove of the day is a song from Snowmine called "Let me in".

I was browsing around, looking for a "first dance song" and then came across this.
I am totally besotted with this song. The soothing melody and voice...can't help but sit back and daydream and get caught up in it.

Unfortunately it won't make the cut for the first dance because of the lyrics, but damn...what a good song.


Just to want it,
And not to need it,
Makes me let it go.
But then you let me in,
And I don't want it.
But you made me believe it.
So do I really? Do I really?

If you could keep it together,
For a moment in time?
Then you'd see that I can't be,
Your excuse for a lover.
Your own mountain to climb.
You would see.


You can read up more about the band and have a listen here.

Hope you love it as much as I do


<3
M


No comments:

Post a Comment