Thursday, November 29, 2012

Start of something good

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog! :)
Let me start off by introducing myself and give you a little more insight of why I have started this blog.

Marian..:D
26 year old female from JHB. Currently accountant at a software development company.
No...I'm not going to blog about debits and credits and the boring stuff.
I'm an accountant that looooves fashion, music, art and all things nice ;)
I have simply chosen the wrong profession. My dream job would be fashion designing/photography/graphic designing. Yes! All in one.

"One does not simply pack-up and start a new career!" So I am stuck where I am right now & I have decided to put my time into blogging. Sharing the things I Like'nLove with you fine people :)

a Bit more about my style...

Rock, Alternative, Indie and high end fashion.
I love all things black! Black can be too much at times, but when done right, it's sophisticated, stylish and just plain gorgeous.

So that is me in a nutshell!
Hope you enjoy the future posts.


<3
M




No comments:

Post a Comment