Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gorgeous buys

I've been really quiet lately because of the hectic work schedule! But I'm officially on leave and can now happily blog away :)

So after a day of attempted Christmas shopping for the kids, we walk away with zero gifts for them and amazing gifts for ourselves...(bad aunt)...but oh how I love my bling!

His & Hers Lanco watches.
We've been looking for perfect watches for a while, but being the fussy buyers we are, they were never the right color or the right size face or just not pretty enough. But these babies...wow, perfect!
So thank you to my baby for my amazing Christmas gift!





Another big love for the day is the Avon Speed dry - Red Wine
This enamel actually does dry really quick, not like others that claim they do, and the color is beautiful.




The final love for the day which I will leave you with to enjoy is Muse's song Madness.
This is our top runner at the moment which we still have to figure out how to dance to a song like this.
Listen here.

Okay, maybe one more ;)
Another from Muse - Starlight
Listen here.


Enjoy and drive safe during the festive season.


<3
M

1 comment: